[tor-dev] (no subject)

Hi,

I have recently started running a TOR node with the nickname CostlyOnion2. At the time of writing of this email, the details of the node are as follows:

Uptime: 14 days 3 hours 18 minutes and 0 second
Advertised Bandwidth: 3.35 MiB/s
Flags:  Fast  Running  Stable  V2Dir  Valid
First Seen: 2021-01-18 17:00:00 (14 days 19 hours 13 minutes and 32 seconds)
Last Restarted: 2021-01-19 08:55:32

For current details, click here.

My concern is how soon we will get a Guard status for our relay. I have read this blog post regarding the life cycle of a relay. As it says, for a relay aged 8-68 days to get "Guard" status, we need to keep an eye on three factors viz. bandwidth, weighted fractional uptime, and time known.  Suppose we keep running the relay all the time with the above-mentioned bandwidth(3.35 MiB/s), I would like to know about following
I also request you to share any relevant resources for getting more information regarding the above questions, especially on the calculation of consensus weight.

Thanks and regards,
Jithin S