[tor-dev] [RFC] Proposal: "Res tokens: Anonymous Credentials for Onion Service DoS Resilience"

Hello all,

after lots of investigation on anonymous credentials, we are glad to
present you with a draft of the onion services anti-DoS proposal using
tokens.

While the basic idea of the proposal should remain reasonably solid,
there are various XXX sprinkled around the proposal and some of them
definitely need to be addressed before the proposal becomes truly
usable.

We are particularly looking forward to feedback about:
- Token issuance services
- The anonymous credential scheme chosen
- The XXXs and design decisions of the proposal

Hope you have a pleasant read!

---

```
Filename: 331-res-tokens-for-anti-dos.md
Title: Res tokens: Anonymous Credentials for Onion Service DoS Resilience