Re: [tor-dev] Proposal 186: Multiple addresses for one OR or bridge

On 1/17/12 5:41 PM, Nick Mathewson wrote:

>>>      ORPort 1337 no-advertise alladdrs
>>>      ORPort tornode.example.com:443 no-bind alladdrs
>>
>> This drives home the issue with alladdrs: what would we do if that flag
>> isn't listed here?

This feature would allow a single node, for example, to expose to the
internet 10.000 different IP:Port pairs?

For example think about a single node that have 10.000 different small
TCP forwarders around the internet.

Could it possible?

Fabio