Onion Routing Padding Discussion

We have had a few threads about this subject in the past few weeks and I
have started thinking about the subject of dummies for Onion Routing as a
whole (design space) and writing down some thoughts, attacks and
arguments. The first part of that has fallen into place and I have put it
up on:
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~aas23/or.txt

It is lengthy and looks remarkably like the beginnings of a paper, but
this was not the intention for the minute -- it's just somehting which I
can send round locally to my supervisor(s). Neither is it complete, but
what I have put up is an argument which I think you might like to consider
sooner rather than later... More to come in the near future. It also
contains the answers to Paul's last email, which I may extract and put
into a separate email.

Any comments would be much appreciated!

On another note, I will be in New England 25th August to 1st September, so
it would be nice to do some work with people. Paul, Roger -- what are your
plans for that time?

Thanks,

Andrei

Andrei Serjantov