Re: [tor-dev] Little question

Thank you both!

--

Luther Blisset
GNUPG/PGP KEY: 6722CF80

I challenge you to play the game in which there is no loser but
everything is fun and worthwhile!

--- Begin Message ---
On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 10:59 AM, André Nunes Batista
<andrenbatista@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sorry, to bump in, I know you are busy, but being a tor-node I had to
> ask:

I discussed this a fair bit on tor-talk just a day ago.  See:
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2013-June/028699.html
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2013-June/028700.html
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2013-June/028701.html

The short version: I think that the original report is based on a
mistaken understanding of how microdescriptors, the Tor directory
system, and the Tor code, all work.

--
Nick