[tor-dev] IRC meeting to discuss sponsor F progress on Wed July 31, 18:00 to 19:00 UTC in #tor-dev

Hi all,

I'd like to schedule an IRC meeting to discuss what progress we made on
sponsor F deliverables in July.  Suggested time and place are:

  Wed July 31, 18:00 to 19:00 UTC in #tor-dev

That's in 8 days from today.  The time in other timezones is:

  11:00 in San Francisco
  14:00 in Boston
  20:00 in Berlin
  21:00 in Athens
  23:30 in New Delhi

People who should attend are: Roger, Nick, Andrea, George, David, Ximin,
Sathya, Nathan, Matt, Colin, Linus, Andrew, Tom, and anyone else who
wants to attend.

If your name is on that list and the suggested date or time doesn't work
for you, please let me know, either here or in private mail.  An
alternative date would be:

  Fri August 2, 18:00 to 19:00 UTC in #tor-dev

I'm going to send out another reminder in two days from now that will
contain the definite date.

Thanks,
Karsten