[tor-dev] [GSOC 2013] Steganography Browser Extension Status Report

Hi,
My work plan for last week was to update the locale information and to
finish file uploading parts of extension. For now testing purpose,
when a file is being selected the byte format will be popped. With
this, the locale information has being updated.

With this, I have started working on adding public key encryption
algorithms to the add on. This task has being planned to be finished
before mid term evaluation and for next two weeks, my plan is to start
working on image steganography libraries.

--
Hareesan