Re: [tor-dev] how much havoc can a compromised baseband do to a Guardian ROM device?

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 09:44:52AM -0400, Andrew Lewman wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 15:00:05 +0200
> Eugen Leitl <eugen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Anyone knows whether a Nexus 4 baseband processor has r/w
> > access to system memory?
>
> How does this relate to tor development?

In that Nexus 4 is the major supported platform
for http://shadowdcatconsulting.com/ which
comes with Orbot http://shadowdcatconsulting.com/apps/
and I know that tor-dev is read by people with clue,
who ought to know the answer to my question and
are interested in (semi-)trusted hardware for personal
communication.