[tor-dev] [GSoC16] Expand Nyx - Status Report 4

Hi everyone,

This is the fourth report for the 'Expand Nyx' project for GSoC 2016.

I have been working on the following things since the past 2 weeks:
* Added the history validation for the interpreter panel.
* Added the tab completion for the interpreter panel.
* Rebased code to include recent changes made by Damian.
* Added some tests for the interpreter panel.

The interpreter panel code ca be seen at: https://github.com/sammyshj/nyx/pull/12

In the next weeks, I will be adding rest of the tests for the interpreter panel and then start work on getting additional information provided by Onionoo.

Hope everyone has a fun weekend!

Thanks,
Sambuddha