Re: [tor-dev] Brief state of sbws thoughts

I'm happy and prepared to run sbws and torflow side by side. I'm a
little less swamped than I was a month ago.  I don't need a debian
package; I'd rather run it from a git clone.

I think the only things I can't do are
a) give you access to the box directly (but I can make whatever
files/logs/raw results that you want available to you over HTTP)
b) stop running torflow. (Unless we're ready to switch a live bwauth
over to sbws.)

FWIW, I have the advantage of having archived my (semi-)raw bwauth
data for a while: https://bwauth.ritter.vg/bwauth/

-tom