[tor-dev] IANA well-known URI suffix registration for tor-relay-fingerprints file

Hi,

to reduce the risk of certain kinds of attacks
I'm aiming to submit a short spec (like [1])

in accordance with RFC8615

for the registration of of a suffix for the verifyurl
from
https://github.com/nusenu/ContactInfo-Information-Sharing-Specification#verifyurl

The name I have in mind is:

tor-relay-fingerprints

The file contains comments (lines starting with #)
and relay fingerprints.

https://www.iana.org/assignments/well-known-uris/well-known-uris.xhtml

Let me know if you have any feedback on this and whether you have any opinion
on whether you (The Torproject) wants to be the change controller.

The only question that came up was: Will there be two types of relay fingerprints
in the future (Ed25519)?

thanks,
nusenu

--