[tor-dev] Multithreaded crypto on Tor

Hi!

Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Cory Pruce, am an Information Technology - Information Security Master's student at Carnegie Mellon, and would like to get more involved in Tor! I have done a bit of programming in C and have a pretty substantial crypto background. I'm not in the Google summer of code but would really like to complete this project :D (see screenshot) Please let me know if anyone is currently working on this and if Nick, David, or anyone would like to give me some advice and be someone I can bounce ideas off of :-)

Thanks and I hope to hear back soon!

- Cory

P.S. I have cloned the repo and have been looking through relay.* and cpuworker.* files. I just would like to speak with someone before I jump in :p

project