[tor-dev] GSOC: Social Media Sharing for OONI

Hi,

I'm Krona Emmanuel, working on implementing better Social Media Sharing within OONI Explorer [1]. OONI Explorer allows users to view measurements and visualizations of network interference around the world. This project is aimed at improving OONI Explorer in the following areas:

1. SEO
2. Social media link sharing.
3. Sharing charts

So far, I have been working on making prototypes for charts and social media link sharing. I recently finished a PR which improved the meta tags of measurement pages to better indicate the results of the measurement [3].

You can see more details about the project on the GSOC project page [2]. I would be very happy to get any suggestions etc about the project. I'll also send in more updates about the project as I implement features.

Regards,
Krona Emmanuel

1. https://explorer.ooni.org/
2. https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#4714428131442688