Re: BOUNCE or-dev@freehaven.net: Non-member submission from [jbash@velvet.com]

> > I don't know much about building rpms. Nick, can you check this out?
>
> I'll try, but I know only slightly more about building RPMs.

I've built quite a few of them; I just didn't have time to look at it
last night. I'll get you a fix. In the meantime, it's not a critical
bug; it just keeps the program from automatically getting restarted
after you upgrade it.

> No: "-s" isn't standard.  (At least, it means something different on
> the FreeBSD su(1) manpage, and it doesn't seem to exist on the OS X
> su(1) manpage.)
>
> Perhaps "su -m" would be better.  I'm not sure.

That seems to work; I guess it uses $SHELL. I'll see if I can find
out what POSIX says and rework the RPM to do something compatible,
which you guys can then make part of the standard script. Sound OK?

                                     -- jbash