Re: [tor-dev] GSoC: Tor Messenger CONIKS integration

Hi Elias,

Ok, thanks for your elaborations! I think I understand the problem and how you solved it now. I'm still a bit curious though, which specific forgery attacks would be able to recover the signature. ;)

Great, Iâm glad I was able to answer your questions!

Yes, thank you, your elaborations helped me very much! I'll send in my proposal for this project on Monday and will have a look at the promising resources you gave me over the next few weeks.

I look forward to reading your application! Please let me know if you have any questions about the other resources you look at.

Best,
Marcela