Re: [tor-dev] Scheduling next proposal discussion meetings

Tim Wilson-Brown - teor <teor2345@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> [ text/plain ]
>
>> On 16 Mar 2016, at 12:12, Isabela <isabela@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> Quick reminder that tomorrow we will have prop 224 discussion:
>>
>> Proposal 224: Next-Generation Hidden Services in Tor
>> Wednesday, March 16th 1500 UTC
>> Must-have attendees: special, dgoulet, asn, teor
>
> I'm so sorry I missed this, I'm still catching up on emails from the last two weeks.
> (I took a break after the tor developer meeting.)
>
> How did the meeting go?

Hello,

please see here for logs:
    http://meetbot.debian.net/tor-dev/2016/tor-dev.2016-03-16-15.03.log.html

and here for the post-meeting notes:
    https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2016-March/010560.html

We still have not decided whether to keep the UPDATE-KEYS-SUBCMD
functionality. I'm currently leaning towards no, because we have discussed a
few alternative solutions in case the replay cache becomes a problem. However,
we should try to spec out those alternative solutions in more detail to see if
they can actually work.