Re: [tor-dev] Query regarding GSOC '16 - txtorcon

On Monday 21 March 2016 08:31 AM, meejah wrote:
Hmm, it looks like I haven't actually merged the "python3" branch into
master which is why a bunch of this looks like I changed it already I
guess ;)

So, see the branch "python3" for fixes to several of the issues you
pointed to. However, there still seem to be some remaining Python3
problems. Also, txsocksx doesn't support Python3, but making that
optional is possible (althought then of course no client-side connection
support).

Thank you for taking a look at it.

I switched to the python3 branch.

Also, I submitted a minor PR for the same branch. But the travis build failed for it.
Upon checking on the details, I saw that it used python 2.7. However, that shouldn't
have made any difference to the tests since the PR was for compatibility on both the
python versions.
Is there something I overlooked while making the changes ?

Thanks,
Akash