Re: [tor-dev] Consensus-health single-relay data

> On 9 Mar 2018, at 20:28, Tom Ritter <tom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I have tested it on Tor Browser and High Security Slider, seems to
> work for me, but I want feedback on the UX and for bugs

Wow! It works! And it even works in iOS Safari.

Also, there is a feature? where you can keep pasting relay fingerprints
into the box, and it will keep adding them to the end of the page.

How hard would it be to add support for:
* multiple fingerprints
* nicknames
* partial fingerprints

I don't know how important each of these features are.
But I bet that nicknames would be the first feature request from most users.