Re: [tor-dev] design for a Tor router without anonymity compromises

On 5/4/15, Mike Perry <mikeperry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In my opinion, the most interesting use case for these devices is where
> Tor Launcher implements a peering mechanism whereby the user can click a
> button at some point in the initial connection wizard that says "My
> Router Knows My Tor Configuration."

hi Mike,

i called this "Device Driven Configuration" in the updated document,
and added two FAQ entries regarding device public key verification for
use in the JSON based device driven configuration between Tor Launcher
and Tor enforcing device.

thanks again!

P.S. additional edits continue; any and all feedback still solicited.
it's not too late... :)