Re: [tor-dev] Looking for an open project to contribute in TOR

I think a good start is to look into trac [1]. There are a lot of projects in which you can contribute, so choose your prefer one.

I am also able to help you with the initial questions so don't hesitate to ask me.

Greetings.

[1] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor