[tor-dev] [GSoD] Project 4: Help us write architecture documentation for Tor

Hello,
I want to participate in Google Season of Docs as a technical writer. I have closely looked at the ideas available on the ideas page and found project 4 interesting. I have also skimmed through the existing documentation for the same.

What are the further procedures? (E.g: In GSoC most of the organizations make students take competency test or make them contribute by solving small bugs or patches) Do we have something similar in Tor for the GSoD?

About me:
I am a final year computer engineering student. I have been involved in open source since last two years. I have been a GSoC 2018 student with Boost C++ Libraries and Google Code-In mentor with KDE and JBoss. Apart from that, I would have been Admin of Boost C++ Library in GSoD but unfortunately, Boost isn't a part of GSoD this year due to limited slots for organizations in GSoD's pilot year.

I initiated a technical newsletter at my college where I generated content for 1 year along with leading the committee for the same. This initiative involved writing tutorials for the new aspirants, reviewing trending technologies and documenting college projects.

Thank you,
Pranam Lashkari