[tor-dev] TrackTor - GUI Based Implementation for Monitoring Tor

Hello,

We are under-graduate students from Malaviya National Institute of Technology currently pursuing Computer Science & Engineering.

We have developed a GUI Based Tool for monitoring TOR (inspired by Nyx). We have packaged and uploaded the same on,

PyPI - https://pypi.org/project/TrackTor/

Please do give it a try and suggest for improvements. Also, please let us know on how can we incorporate/integrate this with The Tor Project?

Thank You!

Cheers!

--
Regards,