Anomos - anonymous bit torrent - using Onion Routing...

Hi Or-Dev,

I have stumbled across this torrent client. My first thoughts, upon seeing Onion Routing in the description, was wondering if this is using the Tor network.
I have included a link and some details about this torrent client below.

In which case, does this then mean its likely to clobber the Tor network with p2p traffic ? - this bodes ill for Tor servers ?
Does anyone have any thoughts ?

From the main page...
"""
Anomos is a pseudonymous, encrypted multi-peer-to-peer file distribution protocol. It is based on the peer/tracker concept of BitTorrent in combination with an onion routing anonymization layer, with the added benefit of end-to-end encryption. By combining these technologies, we have created a platform where by no party outside of the trusted tracker will have any information about who a peer is or what they are downloading.
"""

Anomos, psp client home page...
http://anomos.info/wp/

Tor is explicitly mentioned in this comments blog...
http://anomos.info/wp/2008/06/02/what-is-anomos/

--

With kind regards,