Re: [tor-dev] circuitmux_ewma.c

"Nick Mathewson" <nickm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm happy to open another ticket for these, but have you tried using the
bugtracker yourself? Is there some UI issue or something that prevents you
from opening tickets?

I used the easy way-out; sent an email. It didn't occured at the time, there
was a bugtracker. Will use that next time,.

 * Second, the workaround is error-prone.  If the fields in the structure
are ever designated in an order that doesn't match their declaration order
in the structure definition, we'll get a situation where C99-compliant
compilers generate the code as intended, but where non-C99-compliant
compilers fail, or worse-- generate different code.

I'm aware of that. That's probably why that C99 feature was added.

--gv