Re: [tor-dev] bananaphone obfsproxy module

>> It wouldn't surprise me if the obfsproxy API is suboptimal or broken
>> in some ways. If you find a problem, please let me know.

I need a way for the BananaphoneTransport to build the markov model before
the initial client connect... but right now it looks like __init__ is
called upon connect.

validate_external_mode_cli runs during setup before the connect...
should I use that to set a BananaphoneTransport class variable to the
markov model?