[tor-dev] recreated website png diagrams as svg

Item h under

https://www.torproject.org/getinvolved/volunteer.html.en#OtherCoding

discusses (at least) the images at this page,

https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

which look as if they're copied from some EFF presentation. I've recreated them as svg. Svg being a fairly standard vector markup, I supposed that it would be more amenable to automatic string replacement than a png (I'm not sure what wml is). Please look them over and give me feedback. If they are ultimately found acceptable, you are welcome to use them for the site. Thanks.

Justin