[tor-dev] Tor Ecosystem Presentation

Hi all. A little over a week ago I gave a presentation at Seattle's
TA3M at Ada's Books to give an overview of the projects within the Tor
ecosystem. This is a revised version of a similar presentation Roger
and Jake gave at 29c3...

Presentation: https://archive.org/download/t3am-seattle-nov2013/damian_johnson.mp4
Slides: https://www.atagar.com/transfer/tor_ecosystem/

I'm really startled about how high pitched my voice turned out.
Strange I've never heard myself recorded and played back before. That
aside, the presentation turned out pretty well. Many thanks to Lee and
Chirs (TA3M's organizers) and Mr. Caggiano who recorded the
presentation.

Cheers! -Damian