Re: [tor-dev] Torsocks 2.0 RC code review

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 05:17:58PM -0500, David Goulet wrote:
> I would really love to have help with code review so it can get accepted
> as a replacement in the near future. Some of you already gave feedbacks
> so thanks but now it needs the "seal of approval" from the community :).

Thanks for the release.  After some testing on my 64 bit Debian,
it runs without problems and compiles without warnings.

I also have a minor feature request.  It would be great if
torsocks could display the source IP address and port of
connections.  I'm currently working on a Tor controller
component where knowing the source port of a connection would be
very useful to map streams to circuits.  Here's a branch with a
patch in it (which is untested on OS X and the BSDs):
https://github.com/NullHypothesis/torsocks/tree/print_source

Cheers,
Philipp