[tor-dev] Resolving TXT records

Hi,

I'm trying to port go-libp2p on tor.
The problem is with the dnslink features. Basically libp2p addresses are not always friendly to use so libp2p allows to store them in dns TXT records.

But when I try to resolve a TXT record over Tor this errors :

tor --DNSPort 127.53.53.53 &
host -v -t any jorropo.net
Trying "jorropo.net"
;; Connection to 127.53.53.53#53(127.53.53.53) for jorropo.net failed: connection refused.
# I'm pretty confident the dns option of Tor is working because I can resolve A records.

Is this expected or I am doing something wrong?