[tor-dev] Hello, thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate it.

Hello, thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate it. Below is the URL of the webpage which contains the technical documentation of I2P.

https://geti2p.net/en/docs

The weak point of I2P is that the speed is slow.

The strong point of Tor is that the speed is fast.

If we can combine the strong point of I2P with the strong point of Tor, China's firewall would exist in name only.