Re: [tor-dev] #9623 [Tor Browser]: Referers being sent from hidden service websites

> I agree HS owners can do this with CSP1.1 right now (or the old <meta>
> referrer tags, though i think that was reverted in Firefox?) but it's
> important enough to prevent leaks that I think the client should handle it.

I want to emphasize the importance of these measures to HS owners because not
everyone using Tor uses it through TBB/Torbutton. Any VPN-based Tor client, or a
vanilla browser will still gladly leak Referrer headers.

Conrad