Re: [tor-dev] [measurement team] analytics server proposal

Hi Isis,

the intention was to annouce the project, solicit feedback and invite people to request an account on the server.
If you think that it should be added to the torspec repo Iâm happy (honored :) to do the required cleanup and reformatting. Weâll probably sort out some technical details first though and wait for more feedback. Do torspec proposal styles follow RFC 7322 [0]?

+ea

[0] https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7322.txt

+
http://manyfacesofnadiya.tumblr.com/