Re: [tor-dev] Onion Services and NAT Punching

On Oct 1, 2015, at 06:15, Andreas Krey <a.krey@xxxxxx> wrote:

Are there any use cases that:
* need NAT punching,
* don't need service location anonymity, and
* would benefit from lower latency?

Of course. All the cases where you set up a hidden service
exactly because your host is behing a NAT.
Like the webcam raspi I'm just booting up.

And like us.  We run our tor daemons in a enclave network which can only connect outbound to the Internet, or backwards into infrastructure.

    -a