[tor-dev] [Applications Team] First meeting next Tuesday 19:00 UTC

Hi,

just a reminder that the applications team is starting the monthly
meetings next week on Tuesday, November 3 at 19:00 UTC[0] in
#tor-project on irc.oftc.net.

The proposed topic is still talking about UX/internationalization
issues. If there are other things worth discussing we can easily amend
the agenda at the beginning of the meeting.

See you there,

Georg

[0] Originally I had written "18:00 UTC" but I forgot to take the end of
the summer time into account.