Re: [tor-dev] Request for comments: patch to mark exit traffic for routing and statistical analysis

> On 2016-09-26 00:54, teor wrote:
>> The one concern I have about this is that Tor-over-Tor would stick out more,
>> as it would look like Tor coming out the OutboundBindAddressExit IP.
>> But we don't encourage Tor-over-Tor anyway.

ToT is technically not some special tor aware / tunneled relay function,
but is instead just like any other application exiting to clearnet over tor,
for which obaE is the correct sense.
Further, if one can DPI or otherwise identify ToT, it makes no difference
what interface or tag it comes from. So this is moot, no worries.

> Binding to a particular source port is a bad idea - as the 4-tuple of:

Yeah I was on some multiplexing crack there.