Re: [tor-dev] GET request to a regular website using Tor and nodejs

On 17 Oct 2017, at 15:39, Fernando Gabrieli <fgabrieli@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello all, i want to tunnel a http request from my nodejs app through Tor, would you point me in the right direction to start implementing this?

1. Install tor
2. Configure tor as a SOCKS or HTTP Tunnel proxy using SocksPort or
    HTTPTunnelPort (0.3.2 and later?)
3. Run tor
4. Configure your application to use tor as a proxy through the port you
    configured in step 2
5. Check that the remote site isn't using a CDN that blocks tor, and be
    prepared for response delays and failures

See the latest man page here:
https://github.com/torproject/tor/blob/master/doc/tor.1.txt