Re: Windows and hidden service -- something incompatible with SSL?

I've looked way it is implemented further, and it can be bit messy.
What actually causing this error is likely to be way library's called --
address mismatch in runtime library.

Some simple code just calling PEM_read_RSAPrivateKey failed with same
problem.

It seems like though, file pointer is good.

Solution seems to be:
1. Attempt different way of loading library -- perhaps using dynamic loading
in the code (LoadLibrary, etc.) instead of linking to .lib file. (Not sure
if this helps at all, though, just a  possibility.)
2. Try to somehow pass contents of the private_key file as a chars instead
of file pointer (Perhaps OpenSSL provide that functionality?)

I'm suspecting it is failing at routine in OpenSSL library where it try to
read the file. (as writing to file seems to be working just fine.