Re: [tor-dev] Survey on Tor Trac usage and how you manage your tasks

On Monday, August 22, 2011 08:29:09 Karsten Loesing wrote:

> 1 Using Trac features
>
> 1.1 Which of the reports (stored ticket queries) do you use most often?

All tickets, mine first

> 1.4 Are you subscribed to tor-bugs and/or tor-wiki-changes, and how do
> you use the mails sent to these lists?

tor-bugs, as review of all tickets with changes.

> 1.5 Which wiki pages do you read/edit most often?
> 1.6 How do you search for wiki pages?

index page.  trac search is useless for finding any information on the trac.
ddg or google are better at finding info on our trac.
> 1.10 How relevant are the following ticket statuses for you?
> 1.10.1 accepted
> 1.10.4 needs_information
> 1.10.6 new

I use 'new' to mean 'haven't thought about it yet'.  I use 'accepted' to mean
I've thought about it and have a plan. I use 'needs_information' to mean the
user needs to provide info to me before further progress.

> 1.11 What other features do you use in Trac?

I use the timeline heavily to see what's changed.  I mostly subscribe to RSS
feeds of tickets, wiki pages, and timeline to keep track of the various bits
that are relevant to me.

--
Andrew
pgp 0x74ED336B