Re: [tor-dev] Future direction for torperf

I have some requirements for torperf. I would like it to be able to give
me some useful data about tor2web improvements.

We have made a list of the things we think we are interesting in taking
note of: https://github.com/globaleaks/tor2web-2.0/issues/2.

- Art.