Re: [tor-dev] Symlink to latest sources

Dear Roger,

You've avoided that for both binaries and sources? ÂThat's interesting. ÂI guess it makes sense, if it's been a problem before.

I mostly would like to be able to wget the the sources and build them automatically, without having to specify a version number. ÂWhenever I setup a new machine, I like to make it a tor relay; I don't particularly care about versions, just as long as it's new enough to not have any old vulnerabilities.

Best,
Peter