Overview / Comparison of Tor implementations for Java

Hello,

based on the postings to the tor-java mailing list I set up an overview page of different Tor implementations for Java:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/silvertunnel/wiki/TorJavaOverview

Hopefully, this overview page supports the cooperation between the different projects and helps to avoid duplication of work. My intention is to maintain this page based on future postings to the tor-java mailing list and other sources. So, give me feedback if things are missing or wrong!

Best regards,

Christian