Re: archive.torproject.org is live

On Saturday 18 July 2009 11:08:02 Andrew Lewman wrote:
> On 07/18/2009 12:27 AM, Harold Fry wrote:
> > Do you require a mirror for the archive?
> > I'd be happy to host the lot if you wanted.
>
> If you want to mirror everything, please do.  The tor-packages directory
> is around 20GB.  The tor-directory-archives directory is around 23GB.

I have started to rsync the tor-packages directory in preparation for
mirroring, but I find that some of the directories are not world readable.
This means that apache does not index them. Is there something that I can do
short of a 'chmod' after every rsync, or could those directories be changed
on archive.torproject.org?

I have not yet checked the directory archives but it may have the same
situation.

I will give you details on the mirror once it is fully synced.

Chuck
--
Chuck Filson
PGP ID 0xA13AADAE