[tor-relays] Tor relay on Rapsberry Pi 2

Hi,

I happened to get my hands on a Raspberry Pi 2 and I was wondering if anyone already has any experience running Tor on the this. There is quite some info about running Tor on the original Raspberry Pi, and the performance seems to be a bit lacking. The Pi 2 however comes with higher clocked quad core Cortex-A7 which should bring an descend in increase in performance. So I'm curious about the throughput a Tor relay on the Pi 2 would achieve.

Did anyone here try running Tor on a Raspberry Pi 2 already? And if not, is there any way to test the achievable throughput without joining actually adding the relay to the Tor network (and having to go through the full life cycle)?

--
Regards,
AVee