---
PGP Key: https://dietrich.cx/pgp | 0x727A756DC55A356B
Jabber: alexander@xxxxxxxxxx

On 2015-04-18 12:06, tor-server-creator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I need some help.
My dedicated server is running debian and is new, set up by my serverhoster.

I want to run a TOR-Relay:
- It should always update to latest stable automatically.
- It should be save.

I will edit the torrc by myself. What i need is simple copy+paste codeline for: - isntall and run functional auto-update for tor (is it libevent?) just simply @root user without user/pgp dealing stuff. pgp stuff is confusing me! - deactivate complete access (ssh disable?) to ensure savety (i have to reinstall the system by serverhoster-website if change needet) i want to lock out even myself.

Is this a practical idea to most easy set-up and let run without struggle?
Please help, thanks.