Re: [tor-relays] relay unresponsive - relay resumed - stable-flag

Thank you Paul for the answer, but I can't believe that this is caused by a lack of the Raspis ressources. The Raspi is connected via LAN to the router, the up- and download doesnt reach the limits. The Raspis cpu is working with about 5 to 10 % of its limit, mem is shown with about 15 % of its capacity.

That sounds to me that the Raspi is not quite sleeping and far away from reaching its limited ressources.

By the way: I got the stable-flag back so I'm not quite shure if the interruptions are recognised by tor metrics.

Yours
Digitalist

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.