Re: [tor-relays] Sorry, HotMail users, you're rejected

Thus spake Steve Snyder (swsnyder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx):

> OK, I'm backing down from this after discovering the huge number of
> IP addresses associated with *.hotmail.com and *.live.com names.
>
> >They understood entirely
>
> Must be nice. My ISP, on being informed that I run a Tor exit node,
> informed me that I was responsible for all traffic leaving my server
> and that they would cancel my account if I didn't take stops to
> solve the problem.

The response here is to tell them you accept full legal responsibility
for the traffic. The reality is that your actual legal responsibility
is zero in most countries, but it might make them feel better that you
acknowledge it will be you proving that in court, not them.

--
Mike Perry
Mad Computer Scientist