Re: [tor-relays] Help the Tor Project by running a fast unpublished bridge

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 5:55 AM, Roger Dingledine <arma@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm especially hoping to hear from volunteers for whom setting up a few
extra bridges is basically free -- for example, those already running
fast non-exit relays who have a few more IP addresses nearby. This is
also a nice way for students at universities to get involved if they're
not ready to run a fast public relay quite yet.

--Roger

I guess I fit into that category - the exit I run (mentioned previously in the exit funding thread) is on a server which has about 3 free IP addresses which I'm not using right now - I could easily use them as fast unpublished bridges if somebody explained briefly how.

--
Andrew Beveridge,
Tor lurker / sympathizer / advocate, exit node maintainer.