Re: [tor-relays] Call for discussion: turning funding into more exit relays

Hi Roger,

Thanks for your answer :)
It's funny that you mention dfri.se, because they e-mailed me (and all swedish relay operators i believe) yesterday and I'm lurking in their IRC channel (and #tor) as I write this.
I also managed to join the tor-relays list, so I've had a lot to read lately. I'm CC'ing this to them as well, so let's see if it gets to where it's supposed to. :)

Cheers!
//Martin