Re: [tor-relays] "Relay info kit" for Tor exits

On 11.08.2012 10:08, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> What else should go in a "so you want to run a big exit" info kit?
> What other resources exist already that would be especially useful for
> new fast exits?
> What resources don't exist but should?

I've thought hard about this for the past hours, and put together what I
consider the first edition of a "Relay info kit". It ended up to be more
a short checklist than anything else.
I think we already have excellent resources, and it does not help much
to throw another large article at people that they just won't read.

The page lacks a direct contact for support. Should we add
tor-assistants, or send people towards me?

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TorExitGuidelines

Comments? Do you want to see something else in an article that says "Tor
Exit Guidelines"?

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/