Re: [tor-relays] What if my favorite online store websiteblacklists all Tor Relay IP addresses?

Likely someone was doing credit card fraud/hacking type stuff and choosing Tor as the way to connect for it. That stuff is a pain in the ass for online stores when it happens. Not surprised that outfits handling online payments don't want Tor connections, and I can't blame them tbh.

It shouldn't be hard to find a workaround if your purchases are infrequent and anonymity in that particular connection isn't an issue (cell phones have internet these days, 'net from a friend's house, whatever).

Not sure where you live but, I read that these days, USA is photographing the fronts of all postal mail. So, mailed merchandise isn't exactly a win on privacy anyway.